Data protection at a glance General information The following information provides a simple overview of what happens to your personal data when you visit this website. Personal data are all data with which you can be personally identified. Detailed information on the subject of data protection can be found in our data protection declaration listed below this text. Data collection on this website Who is responsible for data collection on this website? The data processing on this web shop is carried out by the web shop operator. You can find their contact details in the section "Note on the responsible body" in this data protection declaration. How do we collect your data? On the one hand, your data is collected when you communicate it to us. This can be for example data that you enter in a contact form. Other data are recorded automatically or with your consent when you visit the website by our IT systems. This is mainly technical data (e.g. internet browser, operating system or time of the page view). This data is collected automatically as soon as you enter this website. What do we use your data for? Some of the data is collected in order to ensure that the website is error-free. Other data can be used to analyze your user behavior. What rights do you have with regard to your data? You have the right to receive information about the origin, recipient and purpose of your stored personal data free of charge at any time. You also have the right to request the correction or deletion of this data. If you have given your consent to data processing, you can revoke this consent at any time for the future. You also have the right to request that the processing of your personal data be restricted under certain circumstances. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority. You can contact us at any time if you have any further questions about data protection. Analysis tools and tools from third-party providers When you visit this website, your surfing behavior can be statistically evaluated. This is done primarily with so-called analysis programs. You can find detailed information on these analysis programs in the following data protection declaration.
- Hosting and Content Delivery Networks (CDN)
- General information and mandatory information
- If you dispute the accuracy of your personal data stored by us, we usually need time to check this. For the duration of the test, you have the right to request that the processing of your personal data be restricted.
- If the processing of your personal data happened / happens unlawfully, you can request the restriction of the data processing instead of the deletion.
- If we no longer need your personal data, but you need them to exercise, defend or assert legal claims, you have the right to request that the processing of your personal data be restricted instead of being deleted.
- If you have lodged an objection in accordance with Art. 21 Paragraph 1 GDPR, your interests and ours must be weighed up. As long as it is not yet clear whose interests prevail, you have the right to request that the processing of your personal data be restricted.
- Data collection on this website
- Plugins and tools